26/02/2012

Week 4: 'Persona' Cinematography

OK I agree that cinematography isn't the best thing what I can do. But anyway I was trying to do my best. Of course we could have better result if I was more prepared for using the camera. The most difficult thing for me was to find the same angle as in the original video. The thing that we could actually see the original video through the big TV while we were filming helped a lot.
In very truth this week's task wasn't that difficult for me as those before. Because we had everything - script, camera's shots and etc. The most difficult thing was to prepare for that. I made notes of all the shots in the video.

I didn't actually use that notes while we were filming because of the TV.

In my opinion it's a very interesting and alternative way to learn how to film and use technique. I think that it would be really useful if students could actually choose a module where they would be re-filming video clips.

And a conclusion would be that I really need to improve my knowledge how to use a camera correctly. And also - patience is a very important thing if you're working in a group. And anyway I am happy what we have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment